To be a successful lawyer, you need a good network. Effective networking is not just a key to generating business, but important for your practice and your client. If you know the right people you can: help your clients, find opportunities to market your services and provide opportunities to your network.
Saying that, 41% of networkers want to network more frequently but don’t have enough time. At the end of the day, getting to know people is the fastest way to make connections and grow your potential client base.
There are many networking opportunities in our personal and professional lives where we can make new connections and summertime is the perfect time to start!
We gathered a few summer networking opportunities for lawyers just just to get you started:
- SUPERMOM: A SUPPORT GROUP FOR LAWYERS, Wed, June 26, 2019 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM, LCL Office, 31 Milk Street, Boston, MA
- July Open Coffee, hosted by Howell Legal, Olga’s Cup & Saucer, 103 Point Street, Providence, RI
- 2019 Summer Social I (Massachusetts Bar Association) – Thursday, July 18, from 5:30 to 7 p.m., at Tuscan Kitchen, 64 Seaport Blvd., Boston, MA
- Boston Summer Social (Legal Marketing Association) – Join LMA for a summer evening of networking. Temazcal Tequila Cantina, 250 Northern Ave, Boston, MA
- Attorneys After Hours (Newton-Needham Regional Chamber) – Thursday Aug 15, 2019, Davio’s Chestnut Hill, 55 Boylston St Chestnut Hill MA 02467
- 2019 Summer Social II (Massachusetts Bar Association) – Thursday, Aug. 15, 5:30-7 p.m.: Tia’s on the Waterfront, 200 Atlantic Ave. Boston, MA
- 9th Annual Young Lawyers’ Summer Soirée – Sat, August 10, 2019 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM, Sinder Lounge, Marina del Rey Marriott 4100 Admiralty Way Marina del Rey, CA.